Assalamualaikum and Good Night to all visitors, as you know that my name is Malek. You all know me already since in study group blog. Of course you know other 3 guys behind me.


Welcome To MIC™ Photo Gallery (micphotogallery.blogspot.com). I'm inviting you all especially our MI Crew™ to share their pictures to post it in this photoblog. So, you will know each other of us.  

This Blog develop by 2 new photographers and 1 not really professional in photography which is consist Myself, Maria Erica and Latifah Hanna. This 2 photographers are using compact digital camera or digital camera. For me, I'm using Nikon DSLRs such as Nikon D80 & Nikon D300. They study in Year 8A or Form 2A (current). I hope, this blog can be inspiration for new blogger & photographers out there.

LANGUAGE, We prefer to use English in particular I hope this will help our people to excel in English language.

IMAGE FORMAT, I suggest you to use RAW + JPEG format. If not, just use JPG format to excel in good image production.